International Process Step 5
Issue and I-20
Process: Step 5
After students are accepted, they need to do the following in order for JBU to issue an I-20:
1. Submit Housing/Tuition Deposit: $9,000
- This can be wired, paid over the phone, or by check.
- Students must make a $9,000 deposit to the university. The deposit is refundable until a student enrolls in classes. Once the deposit is received, we will create the proper immigration document for you to be able to apply for a student visa. It is the student's responsibility to present all documents to the US Embassy or Consulate to obtain a student visa.
2. Submit Proof of Ability to Pay
- Complete the International Student Financial Information Form (once accepted, your admissions counselor will send you this form). Your file will not be considered for the International Scholarship until this form is completed and returned. It can be emailed, faxed, or mailed.
3. Submit a copy of their passport or visa to the university. It can be emailed, faxed, or mailed.
John Brown University
2000 West University Street
Siloam Springs, Arkansas, 72761