Registration of Vehicles
- Student vehicles must be registered online before arriving on campus (automobiles, motorcycles, and motorized scooters). Three wheelers, dirt bikes, and other off-road vehicles are not allowed on campus.
- Registration fees for automobiles are $25 per year and $15 annually for motorcycles and motorized scooters.
- Decals are good for the entire school year, both semesters.
- Upon registering online, a parking decal will be sent to the Student’s Campus Post Office box. The decal should be displayed on the inside of the front windshield, passenger side, bottom for automobiles, and on right front fork for motorcycles.
- Decals must be displayed properly to avoid penalty.
- Students driving a borrowed vehicle that is not registered, for example a parent's car, must go to the Campus Safety Office to receive a temporary permit free of charge.
- Students must become familiar with all JBU parking and traffic regulations included in the official "Parking and Traffic Regulations" pamphlet on this website. Check with Campus Safety for clarification.
If you are a Student, Faculty, or Staff Member and have a JBU ID number:
If you do not have a JBU ID number, such as Walton Lifetime Health Complex member: