CARE Clinic counselors are trained to provide the following services . . .
- Individual counseling
- Pre-Marital preparation
- Marital counseling
- Marriage enrichment
- Child/adolescent counseling
- Family/step-family therapy
- Treatment for depression and anxiety
- Treatment for addictive disorders
- Anger management
- Treatment for sexual and physical abuse
- Treatment for post-traumatic stress disorders
- Counseling on women's and men's issues
- Divorce recovery
- Stress management
- Grief and loss counseling
- Treatment of disruptive behavior disorders
- Crisis counseling
- Critical incident stress management
- Group counseling
- Play therapy
The CARE Clinic uses a sliding scale to determine fees based on the number of people in your household and the gross annual income of your family. Fees range from $10.00 to $50.00 per session. The Clinic does not accept insurance at this time, but we do accept cash or check; credit cards are accepted at some locations.
Fees are higher for the licensed professional counselors; however, some of the licensed professional counselors accept insurance.
Confidentiality is paramount at the CARE Clinic and each counselor is trained to follow the American Counseling Association's Code of Ethics. It is important that you understand information regarding your case is shared only with the counselor's supervisor and a small group of graduate interns being supervised. No information will be released unless written consent from the client has been obtained. The Code of Ethics says that the Counselor may be required to break confidentiality for three reasons:
- Situations required by law (legal subpoena)
- Situations deemed potentially life threatening to self or others
- Situations involving abuse of children or elderly
"God's heart beating for a hurting world."