40,000 reasons to finish your degree
Face it, today's job market is more competitive than ever.
40,000 new college graduates each year have what you need. It's time to finally finish your degree. Seriously. You have the experience. Isn't it time you added "college graduate" to your resume?
Maybe you've already landed your dream job and want to make sure to keep it--and continue to advance. Or maybe you'd like to change careers. Either way, having a bachelor's degree from a respected university helps you stand out in a crowd of good candidates. All things being equal, the application with the degree usually gets the job, or the promotion.
Why JBU? Why now?
There are probably 40,000 reasons to finish your degree through the JBU Degree Completion Program. Here are our favorites.
Finish Your Degree Because You Can
- The JBU Degree Completion was designed for working adults.
- Classes meet just one night per week or online.
- Continue to work full-time.
- Maintain your personal and professional priorities.
- Your goal isn't just to take classes, but to earn a degree. Our program boasts a graduation rate of about 80%.
Finish Your Degree Because You Can't Afford Not To
- Sure, college is expensive, but a bachelor's degree increases your earning potential.
- According to the U.S. Census, college graduates earn about twice as much as high school graduates.
- Bachelor's degree graduates earn about 50% more than associate degree graduates.
- College graduates have lower unemployment rates, according to the U.S. Department of Labor.
- There are many ways to finance your degree, including federal and state grants.
- If you're an Arkansas resident, you can apply for the Arkansas Academic Challenge scholarship.
- Some businesses provide tuition assistance to their employees.
- Student loans provide low interest rates and the ability to defer repayment until six months after graduation.
Finish Your Degree Because the JBU Degree Completion Program Meets Your Needs
- If you're an organizational management major, you'll know every date you'll have class and the day you'll graduate from the very beginning. (Seriously... check out the schedules.)
- Cohort scheduling means every class you need within the program will be offered when you need it.
- The JBU Degree Completion Program is nearby. Organizational management are offered in Fort Smith, Harrison, Little Rock, Rogers, and at the Sam M. Walton Development Center in Bentonville. Our business administration and liberal arts programs are offered online.
Finish Your Degree Because of What You Will Learn
- Our organizational management and business administration degrees offer a broad base of business knowledge.
- Our liberal arts degree teaches you how to think critically and solve problems.
- Class discussion means that you'll benefit from the experience of your classmates as well as your faculty members.
- JBU Degree Completion Program faculty have the academic credentials to ensure a quality education.
- Faculty offer the practical experience to help you apply what you've learned to your career. Plus, they've followed their calling to improve the spiritual lives of students through Christian higher education.
Finish Your Degree Because John Brown is a Highly Respected University
- John Brown University has been a respected Arkansas institution for over 90 years.
- U.S. News and World Report ranked JBU the #2 baccalaureate college in the south for 2013. and the #1 best value.
- If you want to teach your children (or grandchildren) the value of education, nothing communicates that more than finishing your degree.
Give us a call at 800-JBU-GRAD (528-4723) or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment with an admissions advisor who can answer your questions or review your transcript(s).