JBU Degree Completion Program Blog
Welcome, NW13 EDC
Tuesday, February 5, 2013
Last evening was the first night of class for students in the NW13 Education Degree Completion (EDC) cohort. Here are some of the reasons why they chose to finish their degree in education at JBU:
- The EDC program is convenient. I wanted to work during the day and all of the other programs I checked into wouldn’t allow me to keep my job.
- Once a week worked great for me. I have kids and a busy job. I couldn’t do a traditional program.
- My kids have a busy schedule. This just works.
- I wanted to get into a profession where I could spend more time with my kids.
- I already have a bachelor’s degree, but wanted a teaching career.
- I've heard that a lot of schools want to hire JBU graduates. JBU has a great reputation, especially in our local schools.
- I loved hearing that everyone was praying for me throughout the process!
Thinking about a career in teaching? Call us.
JBU quality. Convenient scheduling.
John Brown University’s mission is to provide Christ-centered education that prepares people to honor God and serve others by developing their intellectual, spiritual, and professional lives. At JBU, we understand that a traditional campus experience isn’t for everyone. That’s why we developed our Degree Completion Program, which integrates the unparalleled quality of a John Brown University education with the convenience of online or evening classes.