Course Approval

Request approval for transfer credit

Elective Courses

John Brown University guarantees transfer of courses only with prior written approval of the registrar's office. If you would like to request for approval to transfer credit, complete the Approval to Transfer Credit (ATC) form.

If you prefer, you may send the completed form by mail or fax.

Registrar's Office
John Brown University
2000 West University St.
Siloam Springs, AR 72761
Fax: (479) 524-7278

Google™ Translate: