To graduate with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Organizational Management you must:
- Complete 48 semester hours in the program.
- Complete a total of 124 semester hours accepted by John Brown University.
- Have a cumulative grade point average of 2.0 (4.0 scale) or above for all degree work and 2.25 in the major.
- Complete the following general education requirements:
- English Composition - 6 hours
- Humanities/Fine Arts - 9 hours*
- Natural Science/Math - 6 hours* (must have 3 hrs natural science and the other 3 hours can be natural science or math)
- Social/Behavioral Science - 9 hours*
- Health/Physical Education - 3 hours
- Biblical Studies - 3 hours
*8 hours maximum in one discipline
English Composition Requirement
Students who have not completed six (6) hours of English Composition must fulfill this requirement during their first term of studies. This may be accomplished by taking classes from John Brown University or another regionally-accredited college, either through distance education or traditional classes. English I may be earned by CLEP examination. Students will not be allowed to continue beyond the first term until this requirement is met.
OM students must demonstrate adequate math competency by either:
- The successful completion of Intermediate Algebra or a transferable college math course
- Adequate performance on the ASSET Math exam
Students who begin the OM major without this prerequisite must fulfill it prior to registration for the second term.