Ask a Question
Welcome to the College of Education
The College of Education at John Brown University is home to three departments--Division of Education, the Education Degree Completion Program and the Graduate Education Program--that emphasizes common themes uniting all education programming and support the unique differences of each department.
The College of Education at John Brown University seeks to:
- Expand the influence of JBU Education graduates on student learning in local, regional, and national school systems.
- Encourage, energize, and further equip classroom teachers into leadership roles.
- Enhance and increase partnerships with local and regional school districts, working together to provide opportunities for observations, practicums, and internships.
- Extend the light of God through our graduates as they work in schools throughout this region, nationally, and parts of the world.
The College of Education at John Brown University is approved by the Arkansas State Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for the Accreditation of Education (NCATE).
Undergraduate Education Programs
- B.S.E in English
- B.S.E in Mathematics
- B.S.E in Social Studies
- B.S.E in Early Childhood Education
- B.M.E in Music Education
Education Degree Completion Program
Graduate Education Programs