Rates & Fees
All billing and receipting will be handled through the Office of University Events. You will be sent an invoice immediately following your event with payment due within 30 days of receipt.
Room/Facility Rental Rates
Inquiries regarding rental fees of other rooms on campus should be directed to the Office of University Events at email@example.com
Event Technology & Media Services Charges
Fee Structure 1:
Fee Structure 1 is for external customers (non JBU) who use event and media services equipment and personnel. (On campus only)
- Supervised Event: Base charge of $100.00*
- The base charge includes supervision by a JBU staff member
- Events that require more support than 1 JBU staff member can provide will be charged an additional $25 per hour technician fee. The event will be responsible to pay $25 per hour for each tech that is required for your event.
- An event is no more than 2 hours, and includes no more than 2 hours of rehearsal. If your event and rehearsal total goes over 4 hours an additional base charge ($100) will be added.
- Unsupervised Event: Base charge of $45.00
- This cost covers most setups, usage, and put away of equipment.
Fee Structure 2:
Fee Structure 2 is for JBU events held off campus – off campus is defined as a location that is not JBU property. (JBU staff does not support non-JBU events held off campus)
- Supervised Event: Base charge of $250.00*
- The base charge includes supervision by JBU staff (including work study students)
- Charge is for basic audio/visual reinforcement
- An event is no more than 2 hours. If the event is more than 2 hours each additional hour will be charged $100.
- The cost of renting a vehicle for hauling equipment will also be charged to the group. When possible JBU vans will be used.
- Unsupervised Event: Base audio/visual charge of $55.00
*non JBU personnel are not allowed to operate JBU-owned equipment such as sound and lighting boards.
**Additional fees may be applied for events that require extensive setup and put away of equipment.