Located at 2807 Ajax Avenue, Suite 200, the John Brown University Rogers Center offers graduate classes in business administration, leadership and ethics, higher education leadership, community counseling, marriage and family therapy, school counseling and education. Undergraduate degree completion programs in organizational management, business administration and liberal arts are also offered at the Rogers Center or online.
The Rogers Center is designed for adult students and is outfitted with seminar style classrooms, computers with internet access, comfortable lounge areas for students and the latest in technical equipment.
Graduate Degree Programs offered at the Rogers Center:
- MBA, Leadership and Ethics
- MBA, International Business
- MBA, Global Continuous Improvement (Walmart associates only)
- MS, Leadership and Ethics
- MS, Higher Education Leadership
- MS, Marriage and Family Therapy
- MS, Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- MS, School Counseling
- MEd, Curriculum and Instruction
NOTE: All graduate business and some graduate counseling classes can also be taken online.
Degree Completion Programs offered at the Rogers Center or online:
- BS, Organizational Management
- BS, Liberal Arts
- BS, Business Administration
For more information:
Degree Completion Programs