Located at 2807 Ajax Avenue, Suite 200, the John Brown University Rogers Center offers graduate classes in Business Administration, Leadership and Ethics, Higher Education Leadership, Community Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, School Counseling and Education. Undergraduate degree completion programs in organizational management and early childhood education are also offered at the center.
The Rogers Center is designed for adult students and is outfitted with seminar style classrooms, computers with internet access, comfortable lounge areas for students and the latest in technical equipment.
View JBU - Rogers Center in a larger map
Graduate Degree Programs offered at the Rogers Center include:
- MBA, Leadership and Ethics
- MBA, International Business
- MBA, Global Continuous Improvement (Walmart associates only)
- MS, Leadership and Ethics
- MS, Higher Education Leadership
- MS, Marriage and Family Therapy
- MS, Community Counseling
- MS, School Counseling
- M.Ed., Curriculum and Instruction
NOTE: All graduate business and some graduate counseling classes can also be taken online.
Undergraduate Programs offered at the Rogers Center include:
- BS, Organizational Management
- BS, Organizational Management with emphasis in Business Information Systems
- BS, Organizational management with emphasis in Healthcare Administration
- BS, Early Childhood Education
For more information: