Leadership and Ethics
Master of Science (M.S.)
In response to the strong need for ethical leadership in today's world, JBU developed the Master of Science in Leadership and Ethics degree. This degree will develop and equip you to lead with excellence using biblically-based models. You will gain an understanding of how organizations work, how to provide leadership to a company and how to implement ethical business practices. You'll also get the latest in academic resources along with real-life experiences. What you learn will set you apart as a leader with integrity, character, trustworthiness and excellence in professional training.
Course requirements for the Master of Science degree in Leadership and Ethics are listed below.
Leadership and Ethics Core Requirements - 24 hours
- BUS8013 - Research Methods
- BUS8993 - Designing and Executing Strategies
- LDR7113 - Foundations of Leadership
- LDR7223 - Mission, Vision, and Values
- LDR7343 - Corporate Governance and Ethics
- LDR8003 - Ethical Decisions in Organizations
- LDR8033 - Christian Foundations for Organizational Leaders
Select one of the following:
- BUS7503 - Contemporary Topic Seminar
- LDR7503 - Executive Leadership Seminar
Select 12 hours from the following:
- BUS8263 - International Business Practicum
- BUS8266 - Comprehensive International Business and Culture Practicum
- LDR7993 - Building Teams
- LDR8113 - Leading Change
- LDR8243 - Emotional Health in Organizations
- LDR8333 - Global Leadership and Ethics
- LDR8903 - Selected Topics
Minimum semester hours – 36
Classes are offered at JBU's educational centers in Fort Smith, Rogers and Little Rock, as well as online.
Face-to-face classes meet from 6:00 - 10:00 p.m., one night per week for eight weeks. Online courses are also eight weeks in duration.