Request Information

*Required Field

This field should be left empty:

Graduate Education

Whether you desire to earn your teaching license for the first time or take your teaching to the next level, you will set yourself apart as a skilled education professional with a Graduate Education degree from John Brown University. With a master's degree in education from JBU, you will be prepared to serve in a variety of teacher roles.

Graduate Education programs include:

JBU also offers the following education-related degrees as part of the Counseling and Business programs:

Learn more by visiting our webpages, requesting information or calling us at 800-528-4723.

JBU's Graduate Education programs are housed in the College of Education, which is approved by the Arkansas State Department of Education and accredited by the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education.