Graduate Education Programs

Whether you want to earn your teaching license or wish to take your teaching to the next level, set yourself apart with a Graduate Education degree from John Brown University.

JBU's Master of Education (MEd) in Curriculum and Instruction can prepare you for a variety of teaching roles and help you fulfill the requirements for endorsements like Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) or Instructional Facilitation. And with our Master of Arts in Teaching (MAT) in Secondary Education, you can earn a standard teaching license for grades 7-12 in math, English or social studies.

Learn more about our programs: