Individual and Family Memberships are available for the WLHC. These memberships include: walking/jogging track, gym use, racquetball courts, pool, weight & cardio room, dressing rooms. Membership Fees are as follows:
Full-use Memberships (3 Months)
Individual Membership $107
Membership for Two* $161
Family Membership* $188
Alumni (JBU Alumni) & Pastor Rate (3 Months)
Individual Membership $90
Family Membership* $115
Chamber of Commerce Members Rate (3 Months)
Individual Membership $94
Family Membership* $140
60 years and older - Options
Full Use Membership (3 Months)
Individual membership $53.75
Membership for Two* $80.50
Track Only Memberships (3 Months)
Individual Membership $21.50
Membership for Two* $32
- *Membership for two consists of husband/wife or parent and child between ages of 6-22. (Children 6 and under are not charged as part of the membership)
- Membership for family consists of immediate family members living in the same home, including children under age 22
- Track and Pool Membership only to individuals 60 and older.
- Senior members may obtain a "walking track only" membership free of charge when under medical supervision,
- with an annual statement from your physician.
- Community membership fees are billed on a quarterly basis.
Physician's Referral Membership
Free of charge membership for walking track only with a note from your physician.
Pool Only Memberships (3 Months)
Individual Membership $43
Membership for Two* $64.50
*Both members must be 60+
All membership applications and renewals are handled through Sarah Losh (479.524.7303) or Von Eshnaur (479.524.7315) in the WLHC Office.