Semester in Seville Program
The Semester in Seville, Spain, is an exciting way for students to be immersed in Spanish language and culture. All levels of Spanish fluency, from beginning to advanced, will benefit from the time spent with the host family and surrounding Sevillianos. Travel opportunities in Spain include Barcelona, Madrid, Toledo, and Granada. Also within short flight distance are many historical cities in Europe and northern Africa. Students can earn a possible 16 semester hours of credit. The program is required for majors in Spanish.
Dates: Fall and Spring Semesters
Courses Offered (15 Credit Hours):
- LSS 3044: Spanish Short Story
- LSS 3064: History of Spanish Art
- LSS 3114: Spanish History and Civilization
- LSS 3514: Advanced Spanish Grammar and Composition
- LSS 3554: Spanish Literature I
- LSS 3564: Spanish Literature II
- LSS 4611, 4612, 4613, 4614: Selected Topics
For More Information, contact:
International Education Coordinator
John Brown University
NOTE: It's always best to check with your advisor and the designated campus contact for the program you are interested in, BEFORE you apply. They can help you work out details like credit transfer and financial aid.