Students majoring in communication will get to:
- Learn how to write press releases, memos, brochures and public relations crisis plans.
- Study the cultural communication climate in the United States
- Write for the award-winning student newspaper The Threefold Advocate in the newly remodeled newsroom.
- Work with online radio station MyPositiveEdge.com
- Work with professional radio station KLRC 90.9 FM
- Help with sports broadcasting with Golden Eagle Television Productions
- Join the Pi Kappa Delta speech and debate team
- Direct drama production