Early Childhood Education Major
Opportunities after graduation:
- Teach P-4
- Teach overseas - Many international and missionary based schools look for qualified teachers to serve.
- Work in private or public schools - Educational institutions are always seeking quality teachers.
- Work in day care centers or nursery schools - Child care workers who understand childhood development and education fundamentals are in great demand.
- Graduate school - Many graduates choose to pursue a degree in higher education to teach collegiate coursework in education.
- Social Work - Elementary schools and other educational institutions look for social workers who have a background in education.
- Education Administrator - These professionals oversee the daily aspect of child care centers, preschools or other schools. Typically, this position requires an advanced degree.
- Missions work - Many missionary families are looking for qualified educational professionals to help them with homeschooling.
JBU introduces the new College of Education and Human Services.
An introduction to the new College of Education and Human Services