Opportunities for early childhood education majors at JBU:
- Spend up to 800 hours in the classroom through our embedded field experience program with Siloam Springs School District.
- Develop a whole curriculum while in school.
- Volunteer with local schools.
- Work with the Dogwood Literacy Council in Siloam Springs.
- Tutor local high school and elementary students through programs like Big Brother/Big Sister, area churches and Christian camps.
- Volunteer at Ability Tree, a program that reaches out to families impacted by disability.
- Explore global opportunities by teaching in Uganda or Lithuania.