Did you know that exercise studies majors:
- Get field experience in kinesiology by observing professionals in the field
- Can volunteer with local retirement homes or child wellness centers
- Can work with a variety of public or private organizations as personal trainers, fitness advisers or more.
- Have the opportunity to study abroad
- Can take fitness classes in racquetball, golf, swimming, walking, jogging, tennis, or bowling.
- Learn the basic skills involved in backpacking and camping...then go on a backpacking trip!
- Observe emergency treatments by participating in ambulance calls through a certified EMT response facility.