Characteristics of a Successful Online Learner
A successful online student....
- is self-motivated and self-disciplined
- is able to commit 10-15 hours per week, per course
- is able to communicate through writing
- is able to work independently
- is comfortable using a computer
- Will keep up with assignments
- Can deal with technology and its unexpected problems
- Contacts the instructor promptly with questions about the course
- may need a flexible schedule but understands that flexibility does NOT mean the course will be easy
- is ready to start on Day 1 of the course
More tips for being a successful online learner can be found by clicking here.