The Registrar's Office is the official record-keeper of the University. They also register students for class, award credits for transfer or correspondence courses, and help students plan for graduation.
Transfer students should contact the Admissions Office at 479.524.7157 and current students may contact the Registrar's Office at 479.524.7158 for additional information.
STEPS FOR ACADEMIC PLANNING REGISTRATION
- Last Day to Add a course: January 28, 2015
- Last Day to Drop a course: March 13, 2015
- Need to order a transcript?
- Need information on CLEP or AP Tests?
- Need to change your major or minor?
Email Crystal Harms at Charms@jbu.edu.
- Need to change your academic catalog?
- Need information on transferring in credit?