If you are a guest visiting campus for commencement, please view our guest information.
December 2013 Commencement
Saturday, December 21, 2013
10:00 AM Bill George Arena
Questions regarding ordering Regalia:
- To order regalia (cap/gown/masters hood), invitations or rings contact the Bookstore directly at 479.524.7195. Regalia can be purchased through the bookstore beginning Monday September 16th through Monday, October 21st. After October 21st purchases will incur a $10 late fee. Click on the Regalia link to the left for information regarding Regalia dress on Commencement Day. *The cost of regalia is NOT included in the graduation fee as some students do not participate in the commencement ceremony.
A Herff Jones representative will be on campus October 23rd from 10:00am - 2:00pm in front of the bookstore. He will have specials on class rings and information on invitations and other graduation items.
Regarding commencement procedures or eligibility:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students: Call Sarah Philpot at (479) 524-7138 or email@example.com
- Degree Completion Students: Call Jeff LeBert at (479) 524-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's Students: Call Jeff LeBert at (479) 524-7389 or email@example.com
- If any physical accommodations for guests are necessary, specifically wheelchair assistance or sign interpreter, please contact Mrs. Jacqueline Wright at (479) 524-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no commencement rehearsal. Students are to familiarize themselves with the Procedures