Schedule of Events
If you are a guest visiting campus for commencement, please view our guest information.
Fall 2015 Commencement
Saturday, December 19, 2015
- 10:00 AM Bill George Arena
Questions regarding ordering Regalia:
Regalia (cap/gown/masters hood), invitations or rings contact the Bookstore directly at 479.524.7195. Regalia can be purchased through the bookstore. Regalia can be purchased through the bookstore from September 21st - October 27th. After October 27th a $10 late fee will be incurred. Click on the Regalia link to the left for information regarding Regalia dress on Commencement Day. *Cost of regalia is NOT included in the graduation fee as some students do not participate in the commencement ceremony.
A Herff-Jones representative will be on campus Tuesday, October 27th from 10:00-2:00 in front of the bookstore. He will have specials on class rings and information on invitations and other graduation items.
Regarding commencement procedures or eligibility:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students: Call Sarah Philpot at (479) 524-7138 or email@example.com
- Degree Completion Students: Call Tiffany Taylor at (479) 524-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master's Students: Call Tiffany Taylor at (479) 524-7389 or email@example.com
- If any physical accommodations for guests are necessary, specifically wheelchair assistance or sign interpreter, please contact Kyle Ireland at (479) 524-7400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There will be no commencement rehearsal. Students are to familiarize themselves with the Procedures