If you are a guest visiting campus for commencement, please view our guest information.
May 2014 Commencement
Friday, May 9 2014
- 3:00 PM Cathedral of the Ozarks - Traditional Undergraduate Senior Awards Convocation
- 4:00 PM Simmons Great Hall - Senior Reception
- 5:00 PM Cathedral of the Ozarks - Baccalaureate
Saturday, May 10, 2014
10:00 AM Bill George Arena - Traditional Undergraduate
- 2:00 PM Cathedral of the Ozarks - Degree Completion & Masters
Questions regarding ordering Regalia:
- To order regalia (cap/gown/masters hood), invitations or rings contact the Bookstore directly at 479.524.7195. Regalia can be purchased through the bookstore - March 3 through March 31. Any orders placed after March 31st will incur a $10 late fee. Click on the Regalia link to the left for information regarding Regalia dress on Commencement Day. *The cost of regalia is NOT included in the graduation fee as some students do not participate in the commencement ceremony.
A Herff Jones representative will be on campus March 19th from 10:00am - 2:00pm in front of the bookstore. He will have specials on class rings and information on invitations and other graduation items.
Regarding commencement procedures or eligibility:
- Traditional Undergraduate Students: Call Sarah Philpot at (479) 524-7138 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Degree Completion Students: Call Jeff LeBert at (479) 524-7389 or email@example.com
- Master's Students: Call Jeff LeBert at (479) 524-7389 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If any physical accommodations for guests are necessary, specifically wheelchair assistance or sign interpreter, please contact Mrs. Jacqueline Wright at (479) 524-7400 or email email@example.com.
- There will be no commencement rehearsal. Students are to familiarize themselves with the Procedures