Fall 2013 Registration -
March 25 to April 8
Undergraduate Registration Procedures
4 Steps of Registration
- Pre-Register through EagleNET (See Procedures Item 1)
- Meet with Advisor to plan schedule (See Procedures Item 2)
- Register online through EagleNet for Fall 2013 courses (See Procedure Item 3 for instructions and dates)
- Print your schedule from EagleNet and have it signed by your advisor then turn it in to the Registrar's Office by April 22, 2013.
- Beginning March 11, you will be able to login to EagleNET, click on your Notifications and follow the link to Pre-Registration. You must complete this in its entirety and submit it online. Failure to complete and submit this pre-registration will result in your NOT being able to register online for your classes during your registration time window.
- Meet with your academic advisor and select classes beginning March 4, 2013. You can now go online and create your preferred sections list and save it until your assigned registration period opens.
- Register online during your assigned time period.
Students will register for their Fall 2013 classes as follows:
- Seniors (minimum of 90 completed* hours as of March 15) Mar 25 - Mar 28
- Juniors (60 – 89 completed* hours as of March 15) Mar 27 - April 1
- Sophomores (30 – 59 completed* hours as of March 15) Mar 29 - April 4
- Freshmen (0 – 29 completed* hours as of March 15) April 2 - April 8
*Completed hours DO NOT include classes in which you are currently enrolled. Each respective registration period begins at 7:30am on the first day and runs 24 hours a day until midnight on the final day. Students will be unable to register online before their time period opens or after their time period closes.
ONLINE REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS:
If you are having problems registering for a class due to prerequisite problems, class closed, etc., you may email the Registrar’s Office staff, and we will be glad to help you. (Becky Lambert – firstname.lastname@example.org, Sarah Philpot– email@example.com; Julie McGarrah – firstname.lastname@example.org, Sue Daugherty – email@example.com;
Things to Remember
- Be sure that your account is not on hold from any departments (Business Office, Nurse, Student Development, etc) before your registration time. These holds will block your account and will delay your registration until they are cleared.
- Fall 2013 schedule ( http://www.jbu.edu/academics/CourseSchedules/ )will be available on EagleNET March 4 and will be updated regularly.
- Advising begins Monday, March 4, but you cannot register until your registration period allows you to access the system online. The hours you are taking Spring 2013 do not impact your time window. It is the total number of completed hours you have as of March 22 and not at the end of this semester.
- You must complete the online Pre-Registration through EagleNET before you can register for classes.
- You will have a hold placed on your account if you don’t turn in a copy of your schedule signed by your advisor to the Registrar's office by April 22, 2013. This hold will keep you from accessing your grades at the end of the semester.
- Carefully choose the proper sections of your classes.
- Notice any classes which have Labs. They require two separate registrations - one for the lecture and one for the lab.
Once the official registration time is over the web will be opened again for add/drops.
Adding and Dropping Courses
Graduate Registration Instructions
- Registration Instructions- EagleNet for Graduate Students
- Video Tutorial - EagleNet Registration system