Transcript Request

How to Get an Official Transcript

Transcript requests cannot be accepted by phone. Because of Federal Privacy Laws, the requestor's signature must accompany the request.  Please use the link below to download a Transcript Request Form. 

Download a printable Transcript Request Form

Your request MUST be signed to authorize the release of the transcript.

Frequently Asked Questions about Transcripts: 

How do I send my form to the Registrar's Office? 

Email: Scan and email your signed request to

Fax: You may fax your request to 479.524.7278, Attn: Kristy Keith.

Mail: Mail your request to:

John Brown University
Attn:  Registrar's Office
2000 W University Street
Siloam Springs, AR  72761

How do I pay for my transcript?

We are not currently set up for credit card payment for transcripts, however we do work on the honor system.  If you send your transcript request by email or fax then we will process your request with the agreement that you will mail payment to our office in a timely manner. 


  • $2.00 per official transcript
  • No charge for unofficial transcripts
  • Unofficial transcripts will be faxed or emailed at no charge.
  • Additional costs will be charged for overnight/24 hour mailing.
  • Make checks payable to:

          John Brown University 
          Attn:  Registrar's Office
          2000 W University Street
          Siloam Springs, AR  72761

How do I check on the status of my transcript request? 

You can email to check on the status of your request.  Please allow 4-5 business days for processing except at the beginning and end of each semester when it can take up to two weeks.

Why would JBU hold my transcript?

All financial obligations to John Brown University must be paid in full before we can release your official transcript.  If you have questions regarding your account please contact or 479.524.7398. 



Google™ Translate: