Student Accounts Services
Student Accounts Services (Bursar's Office) manages the billing and collections of student and non-student accounts. Additionally, Cashiering Services receipts and deposits all John Brown University funds.
- Student Financial Account: Review your e-statement online through EagleNet. Charges, account details, and anticipated financial aid are shown. (Note that potential workstudy earnings will not show here). Please review your account regularly and make timely payments. Contact your Student Accounts Representative with any questions or concerns. Paper statements will not be mailed to current students.
- Pay on Account Options:
- PAY IN FULL Pay your expected account balance (less anticipated financial aid & workstudy earnings) in full five days prior to the start of the term
- PAYMENT PLAN Pay 20% five days prior to the start of the term then you will automatically be enrolled in a payment plan after the 2nd week of the term. A $50 payment plan fee will be added to your account at that time.
- Meal Plans: Undergraduate students who live on campus may change their meal plan choice one time during the first two weeks of the term. The change is made online. Watch EagleNet banner ads for the link!
- Refunds of Credit Balances: If you expect a refund of excess financial aid, enroll in Direct Deposit. Direct Deposit is generally a faster refund process than paper checks. It is also easier and safer-the funds go straight to your bank account and you receive an email notification of the transaction. Enroll for Direct Deposit using the Banking Information link on EagleNet.
- FERPA: Complete the FERPA Third Party Release if you authorize the Student Accounts staff to discuss your student financial account details with your parent or other third party. Submit the completed release form to your Student Accounts Representative.