Student Leadership Applications
Student Directors are an integral part of all of LSI. Together they plan, implement, and evaluate all LSI events and activities, providing direction for the entire program. It is both a ministry and an amazing leadership experience! This is a close team that stays together for four years. After being hired in the spring of the freshman year, directors stay on the LSI team until graduation.
- Must have a passion for influencing other students toward Christ-centered leadership
- Must have a desire to grow in their own leadership; be a learner at heart
- Must profess faith in the Lord Jesus Christ as personal Savior and uphold the standards of the University as set forth in its student handbook
- Must have been in attendance at JBU for at least one semester, and a current member of the LSI program
- Must have and maintain at least a cumulative 2.5 GPA (3.00 in your third and fourth years)
- No student currently on, or having been on, developmental contract or disciplinary probation for the preceding semester may serve as an LSI Director
Applications due: Monday, February 3, 2014
- Individual Interviews- February 5, 2014
- Group Interviews- February 11, 2014
Selection: March 12, 2014
Fall return date: TBA
For more information, please see the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document.