Student Leadership Applications
Student Government Association (SGA)
SGA exists to be the VOICE of the student body. We are the liaison between students and the administration. In addition to addressing students’ needs, SGA also publishes the weekly TP and sponsors the Junior-Senior Banquet.
See positions and applications below for the 2013-2014 academic year.
SGA Officers (all positions currently filled)
President: serves as the students’ official spokesman to the faculty and administration
Vice President of Elections & Legislation: coordinates all student government, homecoming, and banquet elections; ensures that legislative activity is properly carried out
Vice President of Finance & Administration: oversees the administration of monies of the SGA; keeps the official records of the Senate meetings
Vice President of Communication: maintains the SGA website and the Toilet Paper; organizes the Junior-Senior Banquet
SGA Senators-at-Large (open positions below)
- Clubs & Organizations Senator-at-Large
- Commuter Student Senator-at-Large
- International Students Senator-at-Large
- Resource and Energy Efficiency Senator-at-Large
- Freshman Class Senator
- Junior Class Senator
- Senior Class Senator
SGA Divisional Senators (open positions below)
- Biblical Studies Senator (two positions)
- Business Senator (two positions)
- Communication and Fine Arts Senator (two positions)
- Education Senator (one position)
- Engineering & Technology Senator (one position)
- Natural Science Senator (two positions)
Contact Elizabeth Mathers, SGA President for questions.
Applications due: September 6, 2013 by 4pm. Please drop off in Student Development
Please Note: Applications require signatures from students who support you as a candidate, so plan ahead!
Elections: September 9-12, 2013 on Eaglenet