Student Activities purpose is to provide memorable events and activities for students that nurture and develop the student culture and community.
SEA (Student Events & Activities) coordinates JBU traditional and new events and activities such as Mock Rock, Talent Show, Late Skate and dances.
2016-2017 Student Activities positions available:
Please read full descriptions before filling out an application.
The following SEA officer positions will be decided via interview only. No application or references required. Please sign up for an interview slot in Student Development. Interviews will take place from March 14-18th. Please indicate which position you would like to interview for when you sign up.
• SEA Assistant Director
• Entertainment Director
• Events Coordinator
• Assistant Communications Director
Hiring Timeline (including important dates)
- Application and References due- March 9, 2016
- Individual interviews-March 14-18 (Sign up for an interview in Student Development)
- Decision Notification-March 28
- Training begins after Spring Break
- SEA meets every Monday at 4pm
Questions? Email Mlehr@jbu.edu